Darn you scale!!

on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Well,

It seems that my fathers scale is broken. Because there is now way that I can weigh 166.5. I wish I weighed that much. The last time I weighed myself I was 179, there is no way I lost 12.5 pounds. And plus I don't even look like I weigh 166. =[ So tonight, when ashley gets off from work. I am heading over and I am weighing myself! I have to know!

Oh and once again. OFF subject.

The Biggest Loser. They sent Joelle home. Woot Woot. Partay. Well, that she is gone. I feel bad for Carla because she wanted and she deserved to be there. But Joelle, there is no point at having someone there who does not want to lost weight. Oh and I am very mad once again, that they sent Danny home. I freaking loved him. =[ Sigh, but it's great how he is doing now. He is sooo skinny! Oh my gosh!

3 comments:

Kari@Onederland said...

so what was the outcome on the scale?
also I love turbo jam as well. I have the dvd and there is a local class called turbo kick which is the same thing. love it but my knees don't love it at this weight. can't wait to shed more weight and bring it back into my routine!

Kud said...

How is turbo jam going?!

Cadeelove said...

Turbo Jam is great! I'm so happy I have it. When I First started in like..junior year? Or senior, I HATED it. But now I can't get enough!