Long time no blog!

on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ugh,

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last blog. My chest pain and my stomach pain have gone away! I did back off a bit for my exercises. Not completely stop but just not push myself so hard. I was eating healthy still though. So that's a plus! Well, I was going to borrow some Turbo jam videos from my sister. She said I could a while back, bu once I got to her house. She changed her mind.

-Shakes fist- Ashley! I was soo excited to use them! But oh well, I'll make due with other exercises. I found a few pilates videos that were shoved in the back of the entertainment center. So I shall use those for before and after. To help stretch out. =]

I'm still trying to do a Before Picture of myself and once I reach my goal, or actually during my journey take pictures of my loss. I have a Camera Phone, but boy oh boy does it take crappy photos. =[

Oh, this is soo off subject. Well, actually. It has to do with 'The Biggest Loser' . I watched it last night and I was so, so so so so MAD, Upset that they sent Damien home! And not Joelle?!?! Damien was the one who DESERVED to be there. Joelle didn't give a crap. You could see on her face that when they had chose to sent Damien home, she began crying and was upset that she didn't go home. I am so Irritated with that girl so much.

Anyhow,

I am off to ride my Stationary bike! And some more Exercises!

Ciao!

3 comments:

Kud said...

How is Turbo Jam? I feel like i see commercials for it on TV all the time, but never have bought something off of a tv infomercial.

Shhhhh said...

Good to see you back blogging!

I love my Turbo Jam DVDs. Sorry your sis changed her mind. That sucks!

I really think before, during, and after pics are a great idea. They help you actually see the progress that looking in the mirror doesn't.

Joelle has problems. I too wish they hadn't sent D home. He's looking great though.

IdaR said...

Too bad about the tapes. Sisters! Gotta love 'em, I guess. (I have 3)
Good luck on your journey!

Go A-Team!