Not such a wonderful day..

on Friday, January 9, 2009

Well, today is not going to be the best day. I think today I'll be eating healthy instead of my regular workout. Maybe a walk later tonight. But I believe it was about three weeks ago, I was Diagnosed with Costochondritis. If any of you are wondering what that is, is inflammation of the breast bone just against the ribs. So it pushes against the ribs and causes very bad pain. Feels like something is wrong with your heart. And I thought it was, until I went to the hospital.

But my doctor told me to not do vigorous activities/exercise. Well Ever since I've been exercising it has come back, along with my bad stomach aches. Now I'm not sure if it's the acid with the Costochondritis, or if I am Pmsing. Which I pray to god I am Pmsing. Which I'm sure is something odd to hear.

But I'd rather have cramping for pmsing, than acid for my stomach/chest problem. Anyhow, I've been taking some Ibuprofen, which has helped since it is a Anti-inflammatory non-steriodal pain killer. So I'm trying to kick the pain and let it heal by it's self.

Though today, I'll most likely work out on my Stationary Bicycle and go on a walk tonight. So I'm not completely stopping on exercising, I'm just backing off. And also it says that it can be caused by stress, but I'm not sure what I am stressed by. So I'll try to figure that out.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Hope you're feeling better.