Feel the burn! Love the burn!

on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I, sadly,

Do not have any work out machines. EXCEPT my Stationary Bicycle which I loooove! So I have been exercising by walking/jogging every other day. Doing my regular crunches and sit ups on my workout ball. And I am awaiting the most wonderful workout video..EVER made.

TURBO JAM!

I hated exercising and until my sister AspiringAsh, 'Quote on Quote' Made me do this work out. It's all about having fun doing it, dancing and being a dork while you punch and kick. Even though I do not have the videos right now, I do remember some of the moves in the videos. So I do those for about fifteen minutes and then I make up my own little 'Turbo' to do within five minutes of pushing myself harder and faster of the same exercises.

This morning, I woke up and had a Slim Fast Shake. Mmmm Mmm Mm. I waited about an hour before I went upstairs and began my workout of 'Trying' to remember the moves of Turbo jam. Along with 25 Crossover-crunches, regular crunches, mountain Climbers and Sit ups. After wards I of course rejuvinated myself with a lovely glass of water and headed outside to my Stationary Bicycle. I put more force on the pedaling. I stayed on there for about twenty minutes. So this morning, I worked for a good Hour. After wards I had a Turkey/roast beef Sandwich. With lettuce and cut tomatos on it. A little bit of Mayo and Mustard.

I little later on today, I think I'll go out for a little Jog. It's pretty nice, it was very crappy looking this morning so it kind of took away my chance to go outside. Afraid it would rain or snow on me, but the clouds are disappearing and the bright blue sky is making an appearance. Though not for long, I bet.

Curse you snow!!

P.S I can't wait for Sunday! Weigh-in Day!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you make me feel like such a lazy slob!! Good job Cadee! You're running around the neighborhood now? I'm so jealous! Where did you get your motivation lol. Love ya!