Food...Glorious Food!

on Monday, January 5, 2009

Well it is a week until we begin our butt kicking workouts. Woot!
And today is the day I am beginning to blog what foods I eat and how much of it. So I can keep track of how much I should eat and how much I shouldn't eat. I slowly have started to become a health food freak. When I was younger, I didn't care what I shoved into my mouth. Whether it be tons of meat or tons of sweats. I stuffed my mouth enough to get myself sickly full.

Bleck.

Not anymore. I'm now cutting down my portions of food. Though the food I will eat will be more filling food. And If I get a craving for a snack. I'll open the fridge and pop out a nice orange or apple. I use to hate apples, made me sick. But with a very small dab of Peanut butter, it ain't too bad!

This morning, I ate a bowl of Special K w/ Strawberries. It's supposed to help you at least lose a pant size. So with eating that for breakfast and working out, I'll be good to go for a little bit. I also had a small plate of a cut up orange.

Lunch, Turkey Sandwich on White bread with lettuce and a glass of water.. I wish it could have been on Wheat bread, but I don't have the money to go buy some right now but I will by next week.

Dinner, Chicken Egg Noodle Casserole with Corn and chopped onions. A side Salad with, tomatos, onions, carrots, peppers mixed in with the lettuce and a small glass of Iced Tea and Water.

0 comments: