My Weight-Loss Goals

on Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have recently just joined with the biggestloserblogedition and I am totally excited! I do not have a scale right now, but I will go out and buy one before the week is over.

Last year, I was engaged to get married. And I was determined to lose weight to fit into a very beautiful dress. Well, once everything went down the drain. So did my determination. It was just a couple of weeks ago when I was able to weigh myself on a friends scale and I read in horror, what my weight was.

Since then, I slowly began to grow back my determination to lose the weight. I'm not doing it to fit into anything. I am doing it for myself, I am tired of this flub hanging from the front of my body. It should not be here and I am ready to get rid of it.

So here goes Biggest Loser Blog Edition!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Cadee I had no idea. You do great! Especially with those cards.

betseydoodle said...

You can do it Cadee -
Team Angie is here to help!