My Journey

on Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a wonderful Weigh to start.

My name is Cadee West, i'm here for one reason. To lose some weight. I have been over-weight all of my life. And I have been working out on and off, I have finally came to a conclusion that it is time to shed off these extra pounds and get healthy. I am 184 lbs and I am wanting to get down to at least 140 lbs. Something that is healthy for my height of 5'9''.


My sister AspiringAsh, called me today and began rambling on about this new, Biggest Loser Blog Edition. After a little bit of her explaining it to me, I became intrigued with it. Because I know that this will help me with getting those pounds off. Being in a team and having those people kick my butt if I go off course.

I, for once, Am finally excited to lose the weight!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Cadee! I'm so proud! :) You can do it.